More About GlobalCastMD
Our practice is always best in content, and we work hard to aggregate and disseminate the most current, proven and reliable medical information to empower our ecosystem to advance patient care.
- “Your technical arrangements for the virtual meeting were really impressive, it all went so smoothly”
- “GlobalCast staff are very knowledgeable about the virtual process”
- “Was our first virtual meeting experience and the GlobalCastMD team was a pure pleasure to work with. I hope we utilize their services again in the future”
- “GCMD made the process which was totally new to me very easy and I felt completely confident that all would go well”
- “Everything was wonderful. Went smooth. Great team to work with. Thank you for everything”
- “Very appreciative that such a successful event could be put together on such short notice”
- “The team was excellent and understood our needs for the patient community - especially providing the closed captioning - very helpful to our patients”
- “Our event turned out extremely well with a lot of positive feedback. Would highly recommend GlobalCastMD to my colleagues for their virtual events”
- “I also would like to congratulate the team on the event, it was very well laid out and easy to find compared to some other virtual congresses that I have attended”
- “Being named Best of the Best in Pediatric Surgery has been one of the highlights of my career. As a translational researcher, I believe it validated the importance of basic science in the field.”
- “It was a wonderful opportunity to showcase our research to a new international audience, while also learning a lot ourselves from the different research projects across the different societies.
This online platform allows for an update in pediatric surgery research, where in other times this would have meant a global tour across the different conferences.”
- "The app is an easy way to house information and share information!"
- "Easy way to house protocols and guidelines"
- "We use it for QI processes"
- "We know this will be a great tool to standardize care in the department"